Welcome

Here's a quick haiku
To introduce me to you.
Do you like the view?

Okay, yeah, I know that was lame. but hey, a rhyming haiku on the spot isn't bad is it? So, welcome to my blog! This will mostly be used to get some interest and feedback on my writing that I've been doing in hopes that by the time I finish my books will be better than if I hadn't done this. I would appreciate comments with your opinions, what you like and don't like, etc.

---Thank you to those who have visited my blog! Deepest apologies for not updating as often as I intended to, I am working on fixing that. Thank you for your time and support, it mean's an incredible amount to me! *Please do have any friends and family you have that may enjoy some of what I write check it out and vote on the poll!!!*---

**Be sure to check the bottom of the page for information and a link about my novel Reversing Retribution which will be made into a movie by Mystic Arts Entertainment**

Thank you everyone for visiting, and hopefully reading so long as your here. Let's hope I don't fall out of my daily writing again any time soon!!!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Devil’s Guise (Poem)

A Shadow cloaked in light;

He is the bringer of blight,
To the souls of mankind,
To make them their teeth grind.
Whilst they cling to their Hope,
As it drops round their neck as rope.

5 comments:

  1. what is the hope that they are clinging to? I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can be anything. I know for a fact the hope you have and the hope I have are very different. Despite the title, the Shadow is completely variable as well. Such is writing in general haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i understand that. I know what my idea of hope is. I'm curious as to what yours is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool... I like it... your pretty good! :) And I know!!! I've been writing since I was young! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! (: I've finally gotten myself writing again haha, so if I keep with the pace I have been, I can start doing regular posts again!!

    ReplyDelete